Looking for engaging first day of school activities to help you get to know your students? This Google Slides file contains 30 get to know you questions! A perfect back to school ice breaker that even involves graphing for some beginning of the year math!
— ABOUT THIS RESOURCE —
✔ Digital or print option
✔ No prep activity – just display with your projector – or print!
✔ Encourages students to interact with new classmates
✔ Students will learn something new about each other – including the teacher
✔ Includes simple, funny and deeper questions
✔ QUESTIONS ARE EDITABLE
— WHAT’S INCLUDED? —
✔ PDF with instructions for the teacher and link to copy the digital file
✔ Google Slides file to present to the class
✔ Or print a slide and post it for students to colour in the graph – a great attendance question!
✔ Bonus final slide where students can develop their own questions!
— TIPS FOR USE —
How to use this first week of school activity:
- Students can generate their own list of possible responses
- Colour fill each square to represent the findings as a graph
- Pick a few questions each day as a quick activity or time filler
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- visit the FAQ section,
- ask us a question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONNECT WITH US
- Join our mailing list for regular tips and freebies,
- Find us on our blog: Teach Past the Potholes,
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
If you like this product, we would greatly appreciate you considering leaving ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ FEEDBACK.
Copyright © Past the Potholes Ltd. All rights reserved.
This item is bound by copyright laws under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Teachers may share with their own students in class or through password-protected sites only (for example, Google Classroom).
Permission is for single classroom use only. Please purchase discounted additional licenses if you intend to share this product.